Thursday, August 6, 2009

Preschool

We went to visit the preschool Olivia will be starting on Tuesday. It looked fun. She was excited. Ava too. Although she is not attending she thinks is... This should be interesting when we drop off Olivia next week. I envision Ava screaming bloody murder but I guess we will jump off the bridge when it happens. Maybe other mom's will have the same problem... safety in numbers you know.

When we got home Olivia told me she didn't want to go anymore. I ask her why and she said she didn't love her teacher. Oh. I told her she didn't have to. She was going so she could play with other kids and use scissors and glue. All of a sudden she was ready to go to school again.

So this weekend we are off to buy Liv's new big backpack that she will need to transport her artwork back and forth in. Big day ahead. Big changes. I'm not sure if I'm ready but I guess I have to be since she is. I hope I don't sob all the way home when I drop her off...

Ugg.

No comments: