Thursday, August 20, 2009

Art Projects


Featured artwork created by: The Miss Olivia herself

Today was another cut and paste day and boy did Olivia love it. She couldn't wait to jump into the truck and tell me all about using the scissors. They also were given chocolate chip cookies for snack to go along with the theme of what they were cutting and pasting. Sounds like fun...

Today was also 'share day' so Liv brought with her a big Ariel doll and an alligator. She said she let other kids play with them and that she shared. Humm... I'll take her word for it.

Ava and I went to breakfast with a neighbor and ate some giant pancakes. It was refreshing because it was a neighbor I hardly ever see because she works all the time. Ava and I enjoyed ourselves and our special time together.

No comments: