Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blog clean-up

I think it's time to refresh my sidebar links of fun blogs but it just seems like such a daunting task. I'm a poor typist so it takes me some time to get it done correctly. If I end up leaving someone out who wants to be added just send me a comment and I'll add you to it.

I have actually wanted to do this for some time but life happens and it gets put on the "to do" list. Then my "to do" list gets on the "maybe next month" list. You know how it goes...

Today is officially Olivia's 3rd birthday. We went to the grocery store and picked out a big turtle cupcake. Ava and I are going to sing Happy Birthday to her after lunch so she can blow out another candle. Sadly, Dave won't be here to join in but that's ok. I'll take a picture of the event for WW.

No comments: