Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Blog Design

Here it is- the new face of Have Babies Will Blog.

I think it speaks for itself if you happen to remember how it looked before...a little sad and uneventful.

Olivia has viewed it and ok'd all of the changes. When she pointed at the screen and said, "look mommy there's me Livy and that's Ava. That's mommy on the peter (computer)." I knew it looked exactly as it should. Now if you are wondering why Dave is not featured...well he's at work during most of the time that I blog so he was left out BUT he did come up with the catchy title so there's a little piece of him in here too.

And lastly if you like what you see and want a blog template created for you check out Designs by Splat. The artist can take your thoughts and transform them into an awesome creation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your new design. Great job. Love your header especially.

Have a great Wednesday.