Sunday, March 22, 2009

Panty Parade

It's been a few weeks now and Ava has been a rock star wearing her panties. The first few days she had the occasional accident because she didn't get to the potty on time and therefore left a shmear in her panties followed by her saying, "ooooh shoot..." but since then it's been smooth sailing. I think we are adventuring out of daytime pull-ups, and she will just need to wear them for naps and at night but even the last few days she has woken up from her naps totally dry. I'm not one to wash sheets everyday so that pull-up will be worn until she can go a few months without wetting the bed.

Anyway, Ava now takes herself to the potty or she tells me when she needs to go. She loves loves loves to put on and wear her panties and reminds me every few minutes about how she is now a big girl. We have also been going on small shopping excursions in the panties and so far so good. I'm happy, she's happy, and my wallet is happy. What more could I ask for... well actually...

No comments: