Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snowtubing

Every year we go to the snow to play during the winter break. Sometimes we go up to the Mountains and go sledding down some pretty steep slopes and then sometimes we come HERE!!! The land of fun and joy!!! And TUBING of course!
Look at the little rascals all geared up for fun while standing atop the huge presents.
They were all gracious enough to let me snap their picture while they stuck their heads through the winter wonderland scene.
And for that they were rewarded with a train ride. Gavin's first train ride outside the belly.
See the rascals all pretend to smile for me. You'd think their faces were going to snap off. I received a lot of teeth.
My princess waiting for me to hop in next to her.
Who are these people and how'd they get in our photo? Awww- their Nick's parents and probably one of the coolest couples we could have ever met.
So the train ride ended and somebody had to get rebundled. Guess who? Yip, and he's not happy about it. I call him Mr. Crankypants.
The tube riding has begun and my baby is flying down the giant snow slide.
Here's Ava at the top getting ready to be pushed down the slide. Her little face is beaming.
My princess yelled, "WEEEEEEE" all the way down.
Nick and Olivia were in a race. Nick won!
And then there were the snowball fights and Ava gave me a big grin.
Gavin's first time getting near snow. Let's just say he didn't like it. After all the excitement we all went for some yummy hot chocolate and played at the park. Whew, what a day.

No comments: