Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Private Time

I decided to take a bath this afternoon since well I do own the tub and it is my right to use it- or so one would think. After a few minutes of my leisurely soak I heard the footsteps heading up the stairs and then there was an Olivia at the door. She began to remove her shirt and I told her that she was not getting in the tub and that I am too big for us both to be in the tub together. Our tub is actually giant and she could fit with me and Ava too but I didn't feel the need to tell her that.

A few minutes later, Ava opened the door. My hot air was rushing out and my tub time was now being divided between the two girls trying to get into the tub. So I said ever so nicely that they needed to go back downstairs and I would be there in a few minutes. I needed private time. Olivia glared at me and refused to leave. Ava left in a hurry. So again I repeated to Olivia that this was my private time. She said, "We never get private time with you."

I reply, "Right. That's why it is private time..." If looks could kill she'd be picking out my coffin at this moment.

No comments: