Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Doctor's Appointment

We had the follow up appointment for Olivia's "thing" with a child psychologist. First of all I am not good with going to the doctor for myself so it shouldn't be a shocker that I fall apart at her appointment. I think I was so stressed at what "could be" and for how much longer we would be watching her do it that when the doctor asked if we are naturally worriers I began to cry which lasted for the rest of the appointment. Needless to say he did not offer anything different than we all ready knew and was completely perplexed as to why or what Olivia was doing. His piece of advice was to leave it alone and not draw attention to it or she may do it more often.

OK. I can live with that and so can Dave. Liv isn't hurting herself or passing out. We will reevaluate next year and maybe it won't be an issue and if it is then we can try some behavior modification.

No comments: