Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day Back to School




First Day back. It was a great start today. I woke up, worked out, Olivia woke at 8 A.M. and we showered and washed her hair and made it ever so pretty for her first day of school. Then Ava woke up and I got her dressed and we headed downstairs for breakfast. They ate, played their Leapsters for a few minutes and we were off. I loved this so much better than the 8:30 time slot we had last year. Of course that is what Ava will be doing this year but she is always up and ready so I have a feeling Olivia will be going with me to drop off Ava in her jammies and having breakfast when we get back so we don't have to wait on her.

So far 6 of the kids are back from last time and Livy has 5 other new kids to meet and play with. I hope she is having fun and I can't wait to pick her up and hear all about it.

No comments: